Mission & Stewardship Facts
Did you know that Texas will continue to growing by one half million (net) people annually for the foreseeable future?
The prayer and financial partnership of district congregations have enabled great steps forward in mission.
Did you know that because of the generous prayer and financial partnership of district congregations:
- 113 new Texas missions started since 2004
- 58 of the 113 new church plants worship in a language other than English (Churches in the Texas District worship in 15 different languages)
- More than 9000 people are being reached with Christ every week by 150+ missionaries
- The Texas District has started a new mission every six weeks for the past 13 years
- The Texas District is the leader in church planting in the Synod
Stewardship Emphasis 2017—Disciples Living as Grace-filled Stewards
A Full Stewardship Campaign to all Texas District Congregations, for no charge!
In partnership with Stewardship Advisors, the Texas District is pleased to offer to each congregation of the Texas District a complimentary download of the campaign entitled, “Disciples Living as Grace-filled Stewards.” This full campaign is a four-week Stewardship emphasis, with four weekly themes:
- Discipling: Teaching and Equipping
- Discipling: Grace-filled Ambassadors
- Discipling: Grace-filled Servants
- Discipling: Grace-filled Givers
For more details on this campaign, click HERE.
This program was purchased by the Texas District LCMS for the sole use of Texas District LCMS congregations.
For additional Stewardship information, contact, Rev. Steven Misch.
For additional Budget information, contact, Rev. Michael Newman.