Staff and leadership of the Texas District, LCMS come from various locales across Texas and backgrounds. We are blessed to have Christian men and women serving on our boards.
Texas District Board of Directors includes:
· 4 Vice Presidents
· 2 Commissioned Minister Members
· 5 Lay Members (one from each area and one At-Large lay member)
· Assistant Secretary – appointed
Texas District Board of Mission Administration
The members of the Texas District Board of Mission Administration have specific areas of responsibility that include the following:
· mission within the district;
· special ministries; and
· other ministries that may from time to time be added by district convention and/or the board of directors.
One function of the board is to develop the overall strategy for new church planting in the Texas District.