Executive Director of Texas District Church Extension Fund
The Texas District Board of Church Extension and Board of Directors invites formal applications for the position of executive director.
The Executive Director of Texas District Church Extension Fund (CEF) provides strategic direction, accountable for executing the policies and directives of the Texas District Board of Church Extension Fund and Texas District Board of Directors, and supports the overall mission of the Texas District.
Applicants must possess the personal and professional abilities to provide the vision, leadership and management skills required to achieve Church Extension Fund outcomes.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Minimum five years financial management experience in real estate, investments, construction, administration, banking and accounting;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field;
- High-level knowledge of GAAP/FASB accounting;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; and
- Creative, strategic, positive and highly motivated.
Applicants must be a member of an LCMS congregation.
The position is located at the Texas District office in Austin; travel within Texas is part of the position.
For more information about this position, including complete job description and qualifications, send an email to email@example.com.
Resume, including salary expectations, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Rev. Ken Hennings, President
Texas District, LCMS
7900 E. Highway 290
Austin, TX 78724-2499
Resumes will be accepted until December 15, 2017.