Partner with Texas Partners in Mission
Individuals, congregations and other agencies who are partners have a heart for the lost of the world and for reaching out to the lost through our missions.
I want to give a gift to Texas Partners in Mission.
Thank you for prayerfully considering a gift to Texas Partners in Mission.
There are a number of ways to accomplish this:
- Call the district office (844.374.9080) to make a donation by credit card or write a check payable to Texas Partners in Mission” and mail to:
7900 East Highway 290
Austin, TX 78724
- Use your credit card and make a gift online. This may be done for a single gift or a recurring gift. Follow the instructions in the link.
- I would like to have my gift matched by the Texas District Church Extension Fund. The Texas District Church Extension Fund’s (CEF) 100PLUS1 program will match your gift and give you a 1 percent bonus on a fixed-rate investment when you complete the following steps:
- An investor opens a new fixed-rate investment of $5,000 or more and gives a gift of $1,000 ( or no less than 10% of their new investment amount) to Texas Partners in Mission
- Texas District Church Extension Fund will match the gift 100% to Texas Partners in Mission AND pay the investor and addition 1% APY during the first term of their investment.
For more information visit Texas CEF 100PLUS1.
On behalf of the 150 + missionaries working in the Texas District to bring the Good News to those who have not heard it, THANK YOU!