2018 Convention of the Texas District LCMS
Firmly Standing Boldly Sending
The 61st Convention of the Texas District of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod will be held from June 14-16, 2018, at the Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Irving Texas. The theme, Firmly Standing Boldly Sending is based on I Corinthians 15:1-6.
District conventions provide opportunities for worship, nurture, inspiration, fellowship and the communication of vital information. They are the principal legislative assemblies, which amend a district’s articles of incorporation and bylaws, consider and take action on reports and overtures, and handle appropriate appeals.
Stay tuned to this page for more information!
10 Easy Steps Toward the Texas District Convention
2. Hotel Reservation—You can make it now!
3. Church Assessment Fee—Information coming in August 2017
4. Convention Registration Opens—September 11, 2017
5. Board and Committee Nominations—Information coming in September. Deadline is November 14, 2017.
6. District President and Vice President Nomination Ballots—Coming in October. Deadline is February 14, 2018.
7. Delegate Elections—Information coming in October. Must complete before register.
8. Circuit Forum—Information coming in October. Deadline is February 14, 2018.
9. Delegate Credential Card
10. Overtures—Deadline February 14, 2018.