The Texas District Treasurer’s Office is pleased to offer documents, forms and helpful links that provide you with the information for many questions that may arise on a day-to-day basis. We know the position of church treasurer is a tremendous one and we are here to support you. For questions and further assistance, please contact Linda Hagge at email@example.com.
Below are key documents and helpful links:
Church Treasurer’s Tools
- LCMS Congegational Treasurer’s Manual
- 2017 Budget Summary
- Electronic Transfer Instructions
- EFT Authorization Form
- Texas Partners in Mission EFT
- Expense Voucher
Church Tax Resources
- Texas Tax-Exempt Forms – To apply for Tax-Exempt status, use “Religious Organizations – Form AP-209”
(You can also find “01-339 Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate / Exemption Certification” on this site)
- Texas Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Certificate Form 14-306 – This form is for renting vehicles for tax-exempt purposes.
- Texas Tax-Exempt Entity Search
- US Department of Labor Poster Advisor – Online tool to help you comply with the poster requirements of several laws administered by the Department of Labor (DOL). The DOL provides the posters at no cost to employers.
- Form 8822-B Memo