The Texas District Treasurer’s Office is pleased to offer documents, forms and helpful links that provide you with the information for many questions that may arise on a day-to-day basis. We know the position of church treasurer is a tremendous one and we are here to support you. For questions and further assistance, please contact Linda Hagge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are key documents and helpful links:
- LCMS Church Workers page – a link to the LCMS Congregational Treasurer’s Manual
- Expense Voucher (PDF)
- Salary Guidelines Cover Letter (PDF)
- Salary Guidelines (PDF)
- 2016 Budget Summary
- Worksheet for Determining Suggested Salary (Excel)
- Worksheet for Development of Worker’s Total Compensation Package (Excel)
- Guest Preacher Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- Electronic Transfer Instructions (PDF)
- EFT Authorization Form (PDF)
- Texas Partners in Mission EFT (PDF)
- Form 8822-B Memo (PDF)
- Texas Tax-Exempt Forms – To apply for Tax-Exempt status, use “Religious Organizations – Form AP-209”
(You can also find “01-339 Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate / Exemption Certification” on this site)
- Texas Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Certificate Form 14-306 (PDF) – This form is for renting vehicles for tax-exempt purposes.
- Texas Tax-Exempt Entity Search
- US Department of Labor Poster Advisor – Online tool to help you comply with the poster requirements of several laws administered by the Department of Labor (DOL). The DOL provides the posters at no cost to employers.